To make Jesus known by living as a gospel flourishing family seeking to make disciples and work for the common good in the Kennebunks
We want to see Jesus and His grace transform everything. God has given us a vision to see:
- People meet the real Jesus, follow him, and make more disciples of Jesus.
- A happy, holy and humble gospel-flourishing church living as an authentic witness of Jesus, committed to the common good of the Kennebunks.
- Healthy, missionally-driven Gospel Communities and SMR’s multiplying throughout the Kennebunks and the Southern Maine region.
- Strong partnerships forged with other like-minded churches longing to make disciples and do good in Southern Maine.
- Gospel centered. It’s all about Jesus because Jesus and his grace transforms everything. In all we do, our roots run deep in the life, person and work of Jesus.
- Deeply relational. Scripture gives a picture of God’s people (His Church) being a big, beautiful garden of diversity, not uniformity and same-ness. In the midst of this beautiful, messy, deeply relational, diverse people group is a ferocious unity that’s centers around Jesus. His grace is the glue that keeps us together, committed to growing in their love for God and their love for each other.
- Always living sent. Just as the Father sent Jesus on a rescue mission to redeem sinners, as redeemed image bearers of God, we are striving to live in our neighborhoods, workplaces, families, and communities with everyday gospel intentionality, living and believing that we are on mission with Jesus to restore the image of God and see His grace transform everything in and around the Kennebunks.
- Big time commitment to the common good of our community. Living in and around the Kennebunks, we are striving not to just take from our community, but give to it by loving, serving, blessing and making it a great place to live and recreate.