This week Pastor Brian took us on an overview of chapter 4:1-16 and he looked at God’s equipping grace that is giving to us in the form of spiritual gifts.
We looked at:
– What are Spiritual Gifts
– What kind of church does this create
– How can we rightly use our spiritual gifts
Read Ephesians 4:1-16 with your group.
1. In Vs 12. Paul talks about the Saints being equipped for the work of ministry. What does it look like for us to be an “every member” ministry? What are some ministries that God is calling you to?
2. What is the difference between spiritual gifts and spiritual fruit? (see Galatians 5:22-23)
3. Read vs 15-16. What are some things that we can do to make sure that we are building each other up in love as our church continues to grow?
4. What are some spiritual gifts that you might see in yourself?
Take some time to pray for each other, specifically for the ministry opportunities that came up from question 1.