Paul instructs the church in Ephesus to be “filled with the Spirit” in this week’s passage. Pastor Bryan unpacked vs 15-21 and looked at 3 questions to help us understand what this means for us today.
1. What is being filled with the Spirit?
2. How do we know if we’re filled with the Spirit?
3. Why would Jesus need the fullness of the Spirt?
– Read Ephesians 5:15-21 with your group –
1. How do we move from being unwise to wise? What are some things that might cause us to be foolish?
2. What does it mean to be filled with the Spirit?
3. What are some things that are distracting us from what the Holy Spirit is doing?
– Pray for each other and pray for our church that we would be a people that are filled with Spirit and are known for how we love one another!