Read through Habakukk 2:1-4, keeping chapter 1 in mind.
1. What is Habakkuk’s emotional state during his dialogue with God? What do you think about it?
2. Have you ever been frustrated by God’s timing? Have you ever received an answer from God you didn’t like? Or read clear teachings from Scripture you didn’t like? How did you resolve that?
3. Explain the difference between doubting God and waiting upon God to understand His purposes. Can you give an example of each from your own life?
4. Read Habakkuk 2:4b. What does this mean? How is this foundational to the gospel?
5. What is God revealing to Habakkuk and to us about Himself in chapter 1 and the beginning of chapter 2? Have you learned anything new?
Pray for God to help you as a Gospel Community begin to walk out the ability to wait upon the Lord.