This week Pastor Bryan dug into Ephesians 1:7-11,
Paul tells the Ephesians that:
God has a plan to unite things in heaven and on earth and that He is working that plan and,
The center and focus of that plan is Jesus Christ
1. Read Ephesians 1:7-11 together as a group. What stood out to you in this passage?
2. Why do you think Paul wanted the Ephesians to understand that God has a plan?
3. Is it ever challenging for you to hold both the truth that God has a plan and that we are responsible for our
actions at the same time?
4. What comfort comes from knowing that God works all things according to the counsel of His will?
5. Verse 10 mentions that things are being united in Jesus Christ? What is being united, and why is there a need for