On Sunday Pastor Bryan took us on a deeper dive into Ephesian 1:vs 22-23. We heard two main points from these versus:
Christ is head over everything
Christ is head over the church
Questions for your Gospel Community:
1. Is there anything from the sermon that stood out to you?
– Read Ephesians 1:22-23 as a group.
2. What are some examples of God’s common Grace that you experience in your life? What about God’s redemptive Grace?
3. Looking at vs 22, what does it mean that Jesus is Head of the Church?
4. How should Jesus’s headship impact how we relate to the local church, and the global Church?