This week we took a deep dive into what it means to be “In Christ” in vs 19-22 and pastor Bryan unpacked 3 things:
1. What we were (before Christ)
2. What we are
3. How we become what we actually are
– Read Ephesians 2:19-22 as a group –
1. have you ever felt like an outsider, or been on the outside of a group? How did that feel?
2. Verse 19 tell us, that as Christians, we are part of the household of God. What are some ways that you’ve experienced this?
3. Paul tells us that we are being “built together” into a dwelling place for God. What are some ways that we can participate with the Holy Spirit in this? (Vs. 22)
Take some time to pray for each other, especially around areas where people might be feeling isolated or outside of God’s family. Also, please take some time to pray for Pastor Mark and Becky as Mark officially steps into the role of Pastor for Seven Mile Road Kennebunk!